Thursday, March 17, 2016

I've been here for 5 months now! I'm pretty much an expert! (ha... just kidding)



Hello!  So to be honest, this week was pretty normal, not a lot happened out of the ordinary.  We really focused on finding new people to teach this week, because we have been falling short of investigators a bit.  So we knocked a whole bunch of doors, and we found a good amount of people to teach!  Some of them don't really seem that interested, but we found 3 or 4 people who have a lot of potential!  So yeah, we have a lot of people to teach again!

I really felt the spirit guide me this week in finding people and teaching lessons.  Lots of times it is through small and subtle things, but I know that I couldn't do it without his help.  I really enjoy being here in the mission.

I know that when we have the spirit with us, we can do all things.  Life is so much easier when we have his support and help.  When we are living in the way that he would have us live we will always be guided towards the light.  

I really enjoy teaching my class of music to the branch here.  They are so thankful, and I realize how precious my gift in music is.  God has given each of us talents and gifts.  As we share them, we realize how special they really are, and in turn, we realize how blessed we are.  We are here on this earth to have joy, so why not share your gifts and receive this joy?  

That's all I have for this week, I love you all and I hope you are all doing well.

Elder Lindsay



The Bugs here in Oaxaca are a little different than in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment